We are currently looking for an auto parts inbound customer service phone agent to work in our eCommerce business.
With this role we are looking for a self-motivated and intelligent individual with a keen knowledge and interest in auto parts who can keep up with the ever-evolving industry.
Duties will include taking phone orders and answering emails and questions from the various marketplaces we sell on.
With the focus of this role being to answer calls, an excellent phone manner is needed, you should be familiar with the industry and how the parts we sell work. This is not essential, however it is advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a history of working with parts, experience of eCommerce platforms (specifically Linnworks, eBay and Amazon)
• Answering inbound calls from clients interested in purchasing from us
• Making sure emails and questions on our selling platforms are answered quickly and precisely.
• Help our office manager with any returns that arrive by processing them correctly
• Liaise with our warehouse manager to change sock levels when required
• Assist with any eBay/Amazon related problems and liaise with the correct teams from the relevant channel.
• High degree of professional integrity and commitment
• Logic-based, analytical mind-set
• Strongly self-motivated with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
• Well rounded, reasoned communicator
• Sales Driven and willing to work individually or as a team
• Strong organisational skills with ability to set priorities, complete tasks without supervision and meet deadlines
• Keen eye for detail
Skills & Experience Requirements
• Good understanding of auto parts.
• Keen commercial awareness and sales-driven business acumen
• Experience with multi-channel eCommerce operations including; eBay and Amazon and be software literate. (Word and Excel)
• Background in customer service and constantly delivering targets.
• Minimum of 2 years general work experience
• Salary: Competitive salary package negotiable depending on skills and experience.
• Payment Frequency: Monthly
• Pension Contribution: NEST qualifying workplace pension scheme with standard minimum contribution
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 5.00pm, every other Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
• Annual Holidays: 20 Days (Exc public holidays)
• Location: Wickford, Essex
• Transport: Local bus routes and station nearby
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year depending on experience