- All brochures, specifications, drawings, catalogues, particulars, shapes, descriptions and illustrations, application guides and information, price lists and other advertising matter (“Product Information”) are intended only to present a general idea of the Goods described in them and the images of the Goods on the website or otherwise are for illustrative purposes only.
- We reserve the right to deliver Goods of a modified design to that of the Product Information provided that any difference does not make the Goods unsuitable for any purpose you have made known to us.
- The Goods will conform in all material respects to the Product Information and/or any sample provided to and accepted by us. The Goods will conform in all material respects with any specification provided to and accepted by us. We reserve the right to amend any design or specification without prior notification provided that it does not adversely affect the performance of the Goods.
- All Goods supplied by us are subject to availability. We reserve the right in the event that we cannot supply you with the Goods that you have ordered, to supply you with substitute goods of equivalent or matching quality. In the event that you do not accept such substitute goods, we shall arrange and be responsible for the cost of collecting such substituted goods from you; subject to the goods being in the same condition as we sent them to you.
- We retain all copyright and title to all documentation relating to Goods delivered to you by us. This documentation may only be used for the purposes intended in the Contract and not for any other purpose without our permission. It must be returned on demand.
- Technical specifications are approximations unless specifically stated otherwise.
- You will not remove, alter, deface, obfuscate or tamper with any of the trademarks, names or numbers affixed to or marked on the Goods nor allow anyone else to do so as appropriate action may be taken by us (or the manufacturer) against you for such infringements.
- Our employees, representatives or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods or their installation unless confirmed by us in writing. You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representations that have not been confirmed in writing. Nothing in these Terms affects the liability of either party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any advice or recommendation given by our employees, representatives or agents to you or your employees as to the storage, application, use, servicing or maintenance of the Goods which is not confirmed in writing by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation which is not so confirmed in writing.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel the Contract for any item bought on the Website for a full refund within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last Good(s).
- To exercise the right to cancel email customer services on email@example.com, or call 01268 574425, or you can write to us at Unit 2 Pilot Close, Fulmar Way, Wickford, Essex, SS11 8YW to inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement (setting out your name, geographical address, order number and, where available, your telephone number and an e-mail address). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you cancel the Contract under this clause, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery.
- Please take reasonable care of the Goods as we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied to you, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Goods; or
- if there were no Goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the Contract.
- Where possible we will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the Goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Goods.
- We shall have no liability for incorrect Goods purchased by you online for foreign registered cars once the cancellation period in this clause lapses. We will not offer advice to customers in respect of the suitability of any Goods prior to purchase.
- In the event that an item that requires coding/programming has been opened/used/activated, you shall not be entitled to any refund for this item
- Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.
PROMOTIONS AND INCENTIVES
- On occasions we will offer promotional codes and discounts herein described as ‘Promotional Code(s)’ (including without limitation discounts, offers, promotions, prize draws, vouchers, competitions etc.) via different channels to new and/or existing customers.
- By using any Promotional Code(s), you are agreeing to the following:
- General Terms of usage
- A Promotional Code may only be redeemed online at our Website. Discounts and/or free items cannot be redeemed via telephone or mail order unless expressly advertised.
- A Promotional Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Only one Promotional Code can be used per transaction/household.
- A Promotional Code is redeemed by entering such code at the appropriate point on the online purchase order process for a qualifying purchase or in the case of discounts, vouchers and/or free items, as expressly advertised.
- A Promotional Code is not exchangeable for cash and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions. The Promotional Code cannot be used for the purchase of gift vouchers and/or gift cards.
- The Promotional Codes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We accept no responsibility for Promotional Codes that are illegible, lost, delayed or damaged during any such promotion, on any media or channel delivered via or electronically on the website. Promotional Codes not submitted in accordance with these Terms, or incomplete, illegible, expired or otherwise defective shall be rejected and/or disqualified and our decision is final.
- By entering any such Promotional Code(s), your personal data will be held by International Parts Limited for the purpose of administering any Promotional Code(s) and contacting you in relation to the same or other promotional material or information.
- Period of Use
- A Promotional Code is only valid during the period identified and on the dates and for the products specified in the media it was delivered in.
- If no period is specified above, the Promotional Code shall be valid for no longer than 3 days from launch (but only whilst that particular Promotional Code is still available).
- We reserve the right to (i) cancel or withdraw any Promotional Code, (ii) refuse to allow any customer to participate in the Promotional Code, (iii) decline to accept orders where, in its opinion the Promotional Code is invalid for the order being placed (iv) exclude any single or group of products from any general promotion (such excluded products can be found during the online order process at the relevant checkout stage upon entry of the Promotional Code, or prior to your purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and (v) amend this clause (and we will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to participants).
- Returns of products or cancellation of order
- In the case of a free item being offered, all items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute such free item for any reason, for that of similar quality and value.
- In the case of a returned order, any free items must be returned as new, at the same time in its original packaging and the product documentation, with proof of the Promotional Code used and at your own cost and risk. The Goods must not have been used and, where applicable, must not have been removed from the sealed clear packaging. This includes electrical items, which are supplied in sealed clear packaging. Failure to return the item as new, or in part, whole or at all, then we reserve the right to deduct the full price of the free part from your credit.
- In the case of a credited part or order, only the amount paid (less the cost of any free item if applicable) will be credited.
- Where the redemption of a Promotional Code is subject to a minimum spend requirement, redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of the qualifying products (as communicated to you when issuing the Promotional Code).
- Where a Promotional code has been communicated via email the Promotional Code is non-transferable and the email address provided with the order must be the same as the email address to which the Promotion was sent.
- Where there is any conflict in this clause with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of such Promotional Code, this clause shall apply. This clause shall only apply to Promotional Codes and Goods or Services purchased by you using such Promotional Codes and the remaining clauses shall continue to apply otherwise.
- Subject to clause 2, the price(s) of the Goods and Services will be as quoted in our Product Information or any other marketing literature from time to time except in cases of error (see clause 2.2). The prices may be altered at any time without notification to take into account any increase in our costs (including but not limited to the cost of materials, labour, transport or other overheads, any tax, duty or variation in exchange rates).
- For Goods and/or Services purchased via our Website, the price you pay is the price displayed on this Website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exceptions:
- For Goods reserved online via our click and collect facility or via any other reservation service the price you pay is the price on the day of collection;
- While we try and ensure that all our prices on our Website are accurate, some prices may be incorrectly listed. If we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the Goods at the correct price. We are under no obligation to provide Goods or Services to you at an incorrect, lower price, even after we have acknowledged your order or despatched the Goods or started performance of the Services. If we cannot contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If payment has been made and you wish to cancel your order, you will receive a full refund of the price paid;
- Please note that the prices payable for Goods and Services in-store may vary from those stated on our Website
- Where there is no error in our pricing as per clause 2.2 or otherwise, the prices that you pay for the Goods and Services will be those ruling (in the case of Goods) at the date of despatch of the Goods or (in the case of Services) our confirmation of the start date of the Services.
- We list prices as both inclusive and exclusive of VAT. All prices are exclusive of any other sales tax or duty that may be applicable which will be payable in addition to the price unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise specified, the delivery costs (if any) will be quoted at the time you place your order for Goods. The entire cost of any other mode of transport or any special deliveries other than the standard delivery service we offer, will be borne by you, as will delivery to locations outside of the United Kingdom.
- No allowance will be credited for Goods collected from our premises by you rather than delivered by us.
- Payment of Goods and Services will be made in full to us without deductions or set-off in credit debit card or bank transfer when an order is placed.
- Without prejudice to any other rights that we may have, if you fail to pay the invoice price by the due date to us or to any of our Group of Companies we may charge you interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to that on which it is made (whether before or after judgment) on a daily basis in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and reimburse to us all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
- If you only make a part payment towards any invoice or for any debts owed to us, then we are required to allocate your payment in equal proportions to the amounts outstanding and you cannot choose how the payment is allocated. We may at our sole discretion apply the money that you have paid against invoices raised or debts due to us in the order in which they occurred (being against the oldest debt first).
- The Goods are delivered to you when we make them available to you at a delivery point agreed by us.
- Time of delivery will not be of the essence and any delivery date is an estimate only. We will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid late deliveries. You will have the right to cancel any order without liability to us if delivery is more than 30 days late. This clause sets out your only remedy for such delay.
- The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by us upon despatch from our place of business will be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- Our liability for non-delivery of the Goods will be limited to, at our discretion, replacing the Goods within a reasonable time, issuing a credit note or a refund of the purchase price paid.
- Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged or do not materially comply with their description will be notified by you to us and (where appropriate, to the carrier) within 7 days of their delivery. Provided that you return such Goods to us in the same condition we sent them to you, we will at our sole discretion replace such Goods, issue you with a credit note for the price of such Goods or refund the price paid for such Goods. The provisions of this clause are to set out your sole remedy in such circumstances.
- Any claim that any Goods have not been delivered to you by us or our appointed carriers where we claim we have delivered the same to you, or left the Goods in a safe place or delivered the Goods to your neighbour and/or our appointed carriers have obtained a signature for the delivery of the Goods (from any of the above (where applicable), such claim must be notified by you to us within 7 days of their expected delivery. We shall then liaise with our carrier and/or our driver and we may require copies of two forms of personal identification documents from you (such as passport, driving licence, bank card etc.) or any third party. Once we have reviewed all documentary evidence and statements from the relevant drivers we shall then come back to you within a reasonable timescale of our decision (to replace such Goods, issue you with a credit note for the price of such Goods, refund the price paid for such Goods or to not provide any of the aforementioned) which shall be final and binding. The provisions of this clause are to set out your sole remedy in such circumstances.
- We may at our discretion deliver the Goods by instalments in any sequence. Where the Goods are delivered by instalments, no default or failure by us in respect of any one or more instalments will vitiate the Contract in respect of the Goods previously delivered or undelivered Goods.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods at the time agreed for delivery, then we will be entitled to cancel or suspend such delivery and all other outstanding deliveries and to charge you for the reasonable loss suffered.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond your reasonable control or by reason of our fault) then, without limiting any other right or remedy available to us, we may at our absolute discretion:
- store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of the failed delivery and aborted installation costs, storage, re-delivery and installation costs; or
- sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for the excess over the price under the Contract or charge you for any shortfall below the price under the Contract.
- Subject to the provisions within these Terms relating to Goods, each of the Goods (except lubricants which shall include liquids, oils and coolants etc.) are supplied with the benefit of a warranty given by the Goods’ manufacturers (details of which will be provided to you with the Goods or otherwise on request (“the Warranty”)provided that you comply with the conditions set out in this clause as well as any provided with the Warranty (“Warranty Conditions”).
- If Goods become faulty during the period of the Warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, the following option may be applicable to you
- notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be returned to the manufacturer for review and testing. Based on the manufacturers’ opinion and further subject to the clause below, we will repair, (or at our sole option) replace such Goods with the same or superior Goods, without charge or not provide any of the aforementioned. The manufacturer’s opinion shall be final, and binding and we shall have no further liability to you. If Goods become faulty after expiry of the Warranty, we will not be held liable for any replacement or repairs that you request for such Goods.
- Your sole remedy in respect of a failure of the Goods to comply with the Warranty is as set out in the Warranty Conditions.
- Our warranty specifically covers the part only; it does not cover labour costs, car hire, garage fees, additional parts etc. Items bought in error can be returned for a refund or exchange, however the customer is responsible for the return postage costs and it may include a handling fee. Items must be returned unopened and in their original packaging. A copy of the invoice must also be included; items returned without a copy of the original invoice will not be able to be processed.
- We will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty and you will if so, requested in writing by us promptly return any Goods the subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packed, and carriage paid to us for examination.
- We will have no liability with regard to any claim in respect of which you have not complied with the warranty claim procedure in the Warranty Conditions.
- The above warranty is given by us subject to us having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, modification(s), tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods’ manufacturers’ instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval or for Goods fitted to any vehicle that is modified contrary to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications and/or (default) factory settings. Goods may be tested and if found not at fault, you will be liable for a test fee.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost or free but you choose to have the Goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as reasonably possible.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within
- 14 days of date of purchase of the Goods and proof of purchase is supplied; and
- for any other reason, we will examine the returned Goods and will either notify in writing or via e-mail within a reasonable time of the refund (if any at all) to which you are entitled. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible thereafter. For any entitlement of a refund to be due to you, the returned Goods must be in the same condition in which you received them with the original packaging and the product documentation. The Goods must not have been used (such as any smell of without limitation fuel, toxins or rubber shall invalidate any refund due to you) and, where applicable, must not have been removed from the sealed clear packaging. This includes electrical items, which are supplied in sealed clear packaging. Goods returned to us because they fail to comply with the Warranty will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the Warranty Conditions
- "Special Order"means any Goods that are not held in stock by us and are therefore ordered and/or manufactured specifically as per your request. Payment in full is required for such Special Orders at the time the Special Order is placed with us. Special Orders that are manufactured specifically as per your request are non-refundable except at our sole discretion or if the Contract is cancelled.
- We will normally refund any money due to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. This may take your bank approximately 3-5 working days from the date the refund is processed by us.
- Please Note: We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of returning Goods during transit.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to the provisions of these terms, the following provisions set out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- any breach of these terms; and
- any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- Subject to the above clause, we will not be liable to you for:
- any indirect or consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs or expenses;
- loss of profit;
- loss of business;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss or corruption of or damage to data;
- waste of management or office time; or
- depletion of goodwill.
- Without prejudice to clause 3, our total liability to you under or connected with these terms will not exceed one hundred and twenty-five per cent (125%) of the price paid for the Goods and/or Services for any one event or series of connected events.
- Subject to the provisions of these terms, the following provisions set out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- If you have any questions or complaints about any Goods or Services supplied by us, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +441268574425 or write to us at Customer Service, Unit 2 Pilot Close, Fulmar Way, Wickford, Essex, SS11 8YW or email email@example.com.
- We are under a legal duty to supply Goods and Services that are in conformity with the Contract. To assist you, please see below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to Goods and Services. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- In the event that you have any disputes in relation to Goods and Services purchased from us by you, then both parties shall use reasonable endeavours to resolve the dispute in good faith via our Customer Service Team (who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org) or alternatively you call them on 01268574425).
- However, should any disputes not be resolved to your reasonable satisfaction in accordance with clause 26.1; you have the option, as per the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Amendment) Regulations 2015 (“ADR Regulations”) to use Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) to resolve your dispute with us. ADR will allow both parties to use an independent third party to review any disputes impartially and act as an intermediary with the view to settling any disputes between us.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says Goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your Goods your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
- up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn't work, some of your money back.
Under current EU Regulations we are also required to provide Consumers with an electronic link to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. You can submit a complaint via the Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.euRead more